Active experiences of discovery!
Thu 19. Sept. – Fri 20. Sept.
The core idea of the Festival is to create a strong connection between the cultural and historical sites in the area and the outdoor activities, offering you a wide range of experiences.
Discover all the activities and book the ones you want: limited tickets available!
Click here or directly on each item.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with online booking, you can join various excursions in the VALLAGARINAValley, organized by local associations with the support of SportNature Travel, of the Trekking Guides of Trentino, of the Italian School of e-Biking, of the Italian School of Nordic Walking and of the local tourism office APT Rovereto & Vallagarina (two Night Ride Tours).
You will also have a chance to try bouldering! For the occasion, we will inaugurate a brand-new site in the Lavini area of Marco, near Rovereto.
(Note: you will need your own equipment for this and there will be no guides or official assistants present.)
It will even be possible to go paragliding, launching yourself from Mount Stivo and flying over the Vallagarina valley. (Also available on Sat and Sun.). Book here and write “Vallagarina Experience Festival” in the message, you will get a €20 discount! Meeting point at 9am, at the Soardi Center Parking (Via del Garda 103, Mori).
On Thursday at sunset there will be a yoga session at the Balter winery, followed by an aperitif.
On Friday, “Yoga towards Peace”:
– in the morning, inside the WAR MUSEUM, the first part “Shadow of Separation” – at the end, a free guided tour of the Museum and the Castle, following the lead “From War to Peace”, about 1h;
– at sunset, at the BELL OF THE FALLEN, the second part “Light in Union”.
Then, on Saturday and Sunday morning, a special wake-up taiji quan/stretching/yoga/fitness routine followed by a healthy breakfast, inside the PERLASCA GARDENS.
On Friday night, the special event “Outdoor for Peace”, a parade from MALFATTI SQUARE to the BELL OF THE FALLEN:
- departure of the trekking group
- departure of the Nordic Waking group
- departure of the running trail group, with the local athlete Christian Modena
- departure of the e-bike group
- the four groups will follow different routes and will simultaneously reach the Bell “Maria Dolens”, joining the yoga group there
- everybody will receive a souvenir gift, handed to you by members of the ITER “differently-abled” Cooperative
- tolling of the bell and a moment of reflection
- return to Malfatti Square (possible also by special bus – ticket purchasable on the spot)
On Saturday and Sunday we will also organise an exclusive activity, which we have called “Trekking through Art” , starting from in front of the MART dome (CORSO BETTINI) and visiting the historic city center of Rovereto.
On Sunday there will also be a special “Trekking Rosa” on M. PASUBIO, promoted by the Association of “Mountain Women” , with the psychologist Marco Gradassi and the support of Lilt – Lega Tumori Trento (Onlus) and of the trekking guides of Trentino (booking soon available, here)!
Also on Sunday, you can:
- Visit Pozzacchio Fort – Werk Valmorbia, from 10am to 6pm (last entry at 4.30pm). At 2pm and 4pm guided tours will be available, to be booked in advance (€5 in addition to the entry fee). You can reach the fort either on foot (20min) or by bicycle along a beautiful, country track.
- Visit the Castle of Rovereto: guided tour at a special price for the first 30 people who arrive at the entrance at 11am (€3 in addition to the entry fee).